PLEASE READ BEFORE ARRIVING FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT
We continue to follow special practices and procedures while we deal with the COVID-19 pandemic. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety and quality of treatment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff.
· We ask that you read the screening questions. You’ll be asked the same questions again when you arrive in the office.
· We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter and leave the office.
· We will scan your forehead for a temperature reading.
· Our waiting room will be closed. We ask that you wait in your car. Please text when you arrive.
Dr. Alan Reed 620-220-6866 (Text Only)
Dr. Cindy Reed 620-220-6867 (Text Only)
· For regular appointments, only the patient will be allowed in the office. Parents are permitted to accompany the patient only at the first visit for the initial exam/consultation.
· Appointments will be managed to allow us to follow the new guidelines. That may mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment. Please be patient with our staff as we take care of all our patients.
· PLEASE BRUSH YOUR TEETH BEFORE YOUR ARRIVAL- and wash your hands.
· Let us know before your arrival if you have something loose or broken.
· Please wear your mask into the office. We will ask you to remove it during treatment.
We look forward to seeing you and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you and every patient safe in our practice.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty.
Dr. Reed and staff